From "Vlado Peshov" <vlat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: www.jspwiki.org not responding
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 23:22:33 GMT
On Dec 22, 2007 10:32 PM, Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com> wrote:

> Fixed now.  Instead of using apache config, I blocked the guy now at
> firewall level.  If anyone has good tips on how to limit connections
> from a single IP address, let me know.  Apache 2.0.x.

First thing from google:

http://dominia.org/djao/limitipconn2.html

I don't know for sure if this module is implemented in the standard apache
installation.
Other useful modules for Apache:

mod_throttle
mod_bandwidth
mod_load

Like I have seen the server is running on ubuntu with Apache mod_jk so it
will not be so difficult to install them directly from ubuntu repositories.

Regards, Vlado