From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: www.jspwiki.org not responding
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:32:59 GMT

Wellwell... Turns out some guy in China is re-downloading jspwiki
source and binary with an obviously badly behaving spider - he has
downloaded it several thousand times already, approximately once per
second.  This put apache to its knees within 30 seconds of it
starting (MaxClients was full).  So I blocked that address temporarily.

/Janne