From Sundar <sundar2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.6.0 released
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:42:09 GMT
Congratulations!!

----- Original Message ----
From: Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com>
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org; jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:07:55 AM
Subject: JSPWiki 2.6.0 released

Hi all!

For the last time, I took the liberty of deciding when JSPWiki is
ready for release, went ahead, and released JSPWiki 2.6.0.  This
version of JSPWiki is the best yet (well, documentation could be
better!), and you can see all the nifty new features at

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/NewIn2.6

Once I have the time, I'll make a mass-commit to the Apache SVN, and
then we'll start converting the code to Apache 2.0 license.  Now, if
someone could tell me whether I can and should throw the entire CVS
history into the SVN or not?

/Janne

Looking for last minute shopping deals?