From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki is extrem slow with the internetexplorer and fast with firefox
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:56:50 GMT

> we developed a web based application with netbeans and use wiki as
> online documentation. When we use firefox wiki opens in 1 second and
> when we use ms browser the same wiki needs 15 seconds.  You can
> test it.
> Click in the Logon on the red link once with firefox and once with ms
> browser. Any idea what's wrong. Thank you

That is strange.  JSPWiki - on the server side - does not care *at
all* which browser you use.  However, you might have some custom
Javascript which makes things slow.

I highly recommend you a) check with JS turned off on IE whether the
performance is still slow (so you can isolate the problem), and b)
use some JS performance tool to check things.

/Janne