From "Petr Tomasek" <dogsuni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACL forbids editing
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 15:45:20 GMT
Thanks Janne for confirming that. I've realized that after I have moved to
another instance of Tomcat which does not set JAVA_OPTS nor
CATALINA_OPTS. Jspwiki started to use the default directories and
jspwiki.policy started to work correctly.

Thanks also go to Claudia, Terry and Alex for helping me solve the problem.

Petr