From jonathan <jengb...@ryerson.ca>
Subject Re: changing "please login" error message on secured pages
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:47:54 GMT
I did use "ant jar".  JSPWiki.jar verifies correctly:

# jarsigner -verify JSPWiki.jar
jar verified.

Warning: This jar contains entries whose signer certificate will expire
within six months. Re-run with the -verbose and -certs options for more
details.

I'm still missing something, presumably?

Jonathan.