From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: www.jspwiki.org not responding
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:03:45 GMT

Well, it's connected to the Northern European backbone with a 100
Mbps cable.  And the computer is working fine, as far as I can tell.

I am very frustrated.  I'm going to reboot the thing, and hope it
comes back up.  I am 200 km away currently, and I have no way to go
physically fix it until 3rd of January.  So, if this is the final
message from me until then, you know the reason...

/Janne

On 22 Dec 2007, at 21:51, Harry Metske wrote:

> I'd be happy to help you find the cause, from the outside it
> doesn't look
> like a bandwidth problem (good response to large pings).
> is it cpu full ?
> memory constraint ?
> IO banwidth ?
>
> are you willing to share the statistics ?
>
> regards,
> Harry
>
> 2007/12/22, Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com>:
>>

>> Yup, I keep poking it all the time.  I have no idea what is going
>> on.  We do have some pretty good statistics on what is going on... I
>> try out things, but they don't seem to work.
>>
>> /Janne
>>
>> On 22 Dec 2007, at 20:39, Harry Metske wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> www.jspwiki.org is not responding (again). It's been down for 2,5
>>> hours now,
>>> could somebody poke around a little ?
>>>
>>> I've been monitoring the availability the last few days, and it's
>>> about 85 %<http://www.computerhok.nl/nagios/cgi-bin/avail.cgi?
>>> t1=1198262036&t2=1198348436&show_log_entries=&host=jspwiki&service=h

>>> tt
>>> p&assumeinitialstates=yes&assumestateretention=yes&assumestatesdurin

>>> gn
>>> otrunning=yes&includesoftstates=no&initialassumedhoststate=0&initial

>>> as