From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: blockquotes
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:40:43 GMT

I just use

%%quote
This is a quote
%%

This is a pre-defined style in some of the newer versions of
jspwiki.  If you don't have it, you can define it in your own
jspwiki.css:

.quote {
         border-left:4px solid silver;
         padding-left:1.5em;
}

Personally, I changed the color to blue, but whatever works for you :-)

(And no, it's not actually a <blockquote>, but it fulfils the same
thing.  It even nests.)

/Janne