From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: www.jspwiki.org horribly slow ?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:33:57 GMT

Looks like Apache was stuck a bit, so I booted it.  The machine is
serving like several requests/second right now, which is more than
what we usually do.

Ugh.  I think I'm going to need a faster server, if this keeps
continuing.  Or a second one, so I can put jspwiki.org on it (I've
got like a dozen wikis on two JVMs on this one already).

/Janne