From "David Au" <dec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML to JSPWiki conversion
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:46:45 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

If you are looking for a tool that will perform a batch conversion of
HTML files to JSPWiki markup, then I don't believe such a tool exists.

However, if you don't have too many HTML pages and are willing to do
some manual work, then one solution is to copy each individual HTML
page from the web browser, paste it into the WYSIWYG editor for
JSPWiki and then save the page.

David