From "Jim Willeke" <...@willeke.com>
Subject Re: Iussues upgrading from JSPWiki v2.4.82 to 2.4.104
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:35:36 GMT
When we look at the file they are there and look like:

/srv/www/tomcat5/base/wiki/wikildap/templates/default> ls -la *.css
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat webrun 21791 Oct 17  2006 jspwiki.css
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat webrun    83 Jun  3  2003 jspwiki_ie.css
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat webrun    48 Jun  3  2003 jspwiki_mac.css
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat webrun  1000 Jun  3  2003 jspwiki_ns.css
-rwxrwxr-x 1 tomcat webrun   841 Apr 10  2006 jspwiki_print.css

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Again
-jim