From "Vasco Figueira" <vasco.figue...@gmail.com>
Subject auth problems with Oracle AS
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:18:18 GMT
Dear list,

While installing JSPWiki in Oracle Application Server (it's already
here, that's why we chose it over Tomcat) I ran into some problems
that might have something to do with authentication.

While requesting http://vlf-pc:7777/JSPWiki/, it redirects to
http://vlf-pc:7777/JSPWiki/Login.jsp?redirect=Main and says: "Error:
You don't have access to 'Main'. Please log in first.". Supposedly
normal, as the documentation says. The problem is when we try to
create an account, going to /JSPWiki/UserPreferences.jsp?tab=profile
where it gives us the very same error, this  time for the requested
page:

"Error: You don't have access to 'User Preferences'. Please log in first."

So, I don't know if a manual editing of the user and group xml
database files would solve the issue (would it?). I do not know (nor
did I find any references to) the format of the mentioned files. Nor
do I know any other workaround.

Help?

Details:

JSPWiki deployment went fine, with no errors. Log says:

              -------------------------------  ///
---------------------------------
07/11/21 14:38:08.972 10.1.3.1.0 Started
07/11/21 14:38:09.520 JSPWiki:  Assigning new engine to 9196537
07/11/21 14:38:09.520 JSPWiki: No jspwiki.propertyfile defined for
this context, using default from /WEB-INF/jspwiki.properties
07/11/21 14:38:12.940 JSPWiki: 10.1.3.1.0 Started
              -------------------------------  ///
---------------------------------

And jspwiki.properties is almost as default, saying (stripped
commented, log4j and mail lines):
$ grep -Ev ^(#|$|log4j|mail).* JSPWiki/WEB-INF/jspwiki.properties

jspwiki.applicationName = wikisales
jspwiki.pageProvider = FileSystemProvider
jspwiki.usePageCache = true
jspwiki.fileSystemProvider.pageDir = /home/oraias/wikisales/
jspwiki.attachmentProvider = BasicAttachmentProvider
jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir = /home/oraias/wikisales/
jspwiki.attachment.maxsize=5000000
jspwiki.attachment.forbid=.html .htm .php .asp .exe
jspwiki.diffProvider = TraditionalDiffProvider
jspwiki.encoding = UTF-8
jspwiki.translatorReader.allowHTML = false
jspwiki.breakTitleWithSpaces = false
jspwiki.translatorReader.matchEnglishPlurals = true
jspwiki.translatorReader.camelCaseLinks = false
jspwiki.templateDir = default
jspwiki.translatorReader.useOutlinkImage = true
jspwiki.lockExpiryTime = 60
jspwiki.searchProvider = LuceneSearchProvider
jspwiki.specialPage.CreateGroup = NewGroup.jsp
jspwiki.specialPage.FindPage = Search.jsp
jspwiki.specialPage.Login = Login.jsp
jspwiki.specialPage.NewGroup = NewGroup.jsp
jspwiki.specialPage.UserPreferences = UserPreferences.jsp
jspwiki.plugin.searchPath =
jspwiki.authorizer = com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.WebContainerAuthorizer
jspwiki.groupdatabase = com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.XMLGroupDatabase
jspwiki.userdatabase = com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.user.XMLUserDatabase
jspwiki.aclManager          = com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.acl.DefaultAclManager
jspwiki.interWikiRef.JSPWiki = http://www.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=%s
jspwiki.interWikiRef.Edit = Edit.jsp?page=%s
jspwiki.interWikiRef.WikiWikiWeb = http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?%s
jspwiki.interWikiRef.TWiki = http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/%s
jspwiki.interWikiRef.MeatballWiki = http://usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?%s
jspwiki.interWikiRef.Wikipedia = http://www.wikipedia.com/wiki/%s
jspwiki.interWikiRef.Google = http://www.google.com/search?q=%s
jspwiki.interWikiRef.Doc = http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.2/Wiki.jsp?page=%s
jspwiki.rss.generate = false
jspwiki.rss.fileName = rss.rdf
jspwiki.rss.interval = 3600
jspwiki.rss.channelDescription = Oh poor me, my owner has not set \
                                 a channel description at all. \
                                 Pity me.
jspwiki.rss.channelLanguage = en-us
jspwiki.userdatabase.datasource=jdbc/UserDatabase
jspwiki.userdatabase.table=users
jspwiki.userdatabase.email=email
jspwiki.userdatabase.fullName=full_name
jspwiki.userdatabase.loginName=login_name
jspwiki.userdatabase.password=password
jspwiki.userdatabase.wikiName=wiki_name
jspwiki.userdatabase.created=created
jspwiki.userdatabase.modified=modified
jspwiki.userdatabase.roleTable=roles
jspwiki.userdatabase.role=role
jspwiki.groupdatabase.datasource=jdbc/GroupDatabase
jspwiki.groupdatabase.table=groups
jspwiki.groupdatabase.membertable=group_members
jspwiki.groupdatabase.created=created
jspwiki.groupdatabase.creator=creator
jspwiki.groupdatabase.name=name
jspwiki.groupdatabase.member=member
jspwiki.groupdatabase.modified=modified
jspwiki.groupdatabase.modifier=modifier

The fileSystemProvider.pageDir does exist. I had a different setting,
it gave error, and I then corrected.

Thank you for your attention.
--
Best regards,