From "Claudia Frers" <claudia.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACL forbids editing
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:01:42 GMT
Hi
Terry's advise was good. It seems that Tomcat or whatever container
you use, remembers your first jspwiki.policy configuration.
You will save yourself a lot of trouble if you undeploy (remember to
delete work dir for tomcat) your wiki
try with only this wiki and I am sure that your changes will be recognized.
Claudia