From "Matthias K├Ąppler" <m.kaepp...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki "Special Pages"
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:09:46 GMT
Hi Terry,

2007/11/26, Terry Steichen <terry@net-frame.com>:

> Matthias,
>
> Upon rereading your post, I think you raise a couple of issues that are
> kind of intertwined.  First, you seem to be asking if you can display
> your own JSP within JSPWiki (rather than being restricted to using only
> text-based wikipages).  Second (assuming that the answer is 'yes' to the
> first question), you ask if you can use the 'specialPage' feature to
> link to this new page from an ordinary wikipage (like LeftMenu).
>
> The answer to both questions is 'yes', but there's a small amount of
> customizing (to ViewTemplate.jsp) that needs to be done to accomplish
> this.  But before getting into how this can be done, maybe you can
> confirm that you did indeed intend to ask the two above questions I
> describe above (or perhaps add some additional clarification).

That is correct, I am writing a Dojo-driven semantic search interface, so I
have to run a lot of client-side JavaScript in that JSP. Of course I also
want the search be reachable from the LeftMenu (or any other wikipage). So,
yes, these two problems are connected and I'd be glad for any hints.

Best,
Matthias