From "Petr Tomasek" <dogsuni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACL forbids editing
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:57:47 GMT
Now I have exactly set java.security.policy and
java.security.auth.login.config in jspwiki.properties, but none of these
seem to be reflected. Other properties were changed successfully though.

The jspwiki.properties also says something about specifying properties for
the JRE. Unfortunately, I am not able to set JAVA_OPTS or CATALINA_OPTS,
since I have no control over Tomcat.

Why is the java.security.policy property different than that in the
jspwiki.properties file?

Thanks,

Petr

2007/11/22, Terry Steichen <terry@net-frame.com>:

> The path cited in the log entry
>
> (/*/usr/local/tomcat/bin/file:/var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF/jspwiki.policy*/)
> clearly isn't a valid path. Check how you specified the path(s) in
> jspwiki.properties.
>
> Petr Tomasek wrote:
> > Thanks, Terry. I don't understand what the log says:
> >
> > 2007-11-21 21:29:37,575 [TP-Processor8] WARN
> > com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.PolicyLoader  - You have set your '
> > java.security.policy' to point at
> >
> '/usr/local/tomcat/bin/file:/var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF/jspwiki.policy',
> > but that file does not seem to exist.  I'll continue anyway, since this
> may
> > be something specific to your servlet container.  Just consider yourself
> > warned.
> > 2007-11-21 21:29:37,575 [TP-Processor8] WARN
> > com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.PolicyLoader  - I could not locate the JSPWiki
> > keystore ('jspwiki.jks') in the same directory as your jspwiki.policyfile.
> > On many servlet containers, such as Tomcat, this needs to be done.  If
> you
> > keep having access right permissions, please try copying your
> > WEB-INF/jspwiki.jks to
> > /usr/local/tomcat/bin/file:/var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF
> > 2007-11-21 21:29:37,706 [TP-Processor8] ERROR
> > com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.XMLGroupDatabase  - XML group database
> > property jspwiki.xmlGroupDatabaseFile not found; trying
> > /var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF/groupdatabase.xml
> > 2007-11-21 21:29:37,883 [TP-Processor8] ERROR
> > com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.user.AbstractUserDatabase  - XML user database
> > property jspwiki.xmlUserDatabaseFile not found; trying
> > /var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF/userdatabase.xml
> >
> > All of the mentioned files (jspwiki.policy, jspwiki.jks,
> userdatabase.xmland
> > groupdatabase.xml) are present in the WEB-INF directory of the jspwiki
> web
> > app. Why is jspwiki complaining? What should I correct?
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Petr
> >

> > 2007/11/21, Terry Steichen <terry@net-frame.com>:
> >
> >> Sure, (1) configure jspwiki.properties by setting
> >> jspwiki.fileSystemProvider.pageDir to wherever you want to put them,
> (2)
> >> move/copy the page files there (make sure permissions are ok), and (3)
> >> restart JSPWiki.  You can/should also set log4j.appender.FileLog.File
> >> (or, whatever other appender identifier you may be using, in
> >> jspwiki.properties) so you have access to the log file as well.

ACL