From "Petr Tomasek" <dogsuni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACL forbids editing
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:35:48 GMT
Thanks, Terry. I don't understand what the log says:

2007-11-21 21:29:37,575 [TP-Processor8] WARN
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.PolicyLoader  - You have set your '
java.security.policy' to point at
'/usr/local/tomcat/bin/file:/var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF/jspwiki.policy',
but that file does not seem to exist.  I'll continue anyway, since this may
be something specific to your servlet container.  Just consider yourself
warned.
2007-11-21 21:29:37,575 [TP-Processor8] WARN
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.PolicyLoader  - I could not locate the JSPWiki
keystore ('jspwiki.jks') in the same directory as your jspwiki.policy file.
On many servlet containers, such as Tomcat, this needs to be done.  If you
keep having access right permissions, please try copying your
WEB-INF/jspwiki.jks to
/usr/local/tomcat/bin/file:/var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF
2007-11-21 21:29:37,706 [TP-Processor8] ERROR
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.XMLGroupDatabase  - XML group database
property jspwiki.xmlGroupDatabaseFile not found; trying
/var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF/groupdatabase.xml
2007-11-21 21:29:37,883 [TP-Processor8] ERROR
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.user.AbstractUserDatabase  - XML user database
property jspwiki.xmlUserDatabaseFile not found; trying
/var/www/d/htdocs/wiki/WEB-INF/userdatabase.xml

All of the mentioned files (jspwiki.policy, jspwiki.jks, userdatabase.xmland
groupdatabase.xml) are present in the WEB-INF directory of the jspwiki web
app. Why is jspwiki complaining? What should I correct?
Thanks,

Petr