From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki "Special Pages"
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:24:44 GMT
Matthias,

Upon rereading your post, I think you raise a couple of issues that are
kind of intertwined.  First, you seem to be asking if you can display
your own JSP within JSPWiki (rather than being restricted to using only
text-based wikipages).  Second (assuming that the answer is 'yes' to the
first question), you ask if you can use the 'specialPage' feature to
link to this new page from an ordinary wikipage (like LeftMenu).

The answer to both questions is 'yes', but there's a small amount of
customizing (to ViewTemplate.jsp) that needs to be done to accomplish
this.  But before getting into how this can be done, maybe you can
confirm that you did indeed intend to ask the two above questions I
describe above (or perhaps add some additional clarification).

Terry