From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki "Special Pages"
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:12:05 GMT
Just a small question:

    What's the difference between jspwiki.interWikiRef.xxx and
    jspwiki.specialPage.xxx (other than the former can - optionally -
    refer to a link on another site)?

And a suggestion - you might want to mention the use of the %s
parameter, as in:

    jspwiki.specialPage.item = Wiki.jsp?page=MySpecialPage&parm1=%s

    which allows the use of markup like:
        [Item:xxxxx]