From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Re: ACL forbids editing
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:12:03 GMT
Sure, (1) configure jspwiki.properties by setting
jspwiki.fileSystemProvider.pageDir to wherever you want to put them, (2)
move/copy the page files there (make sure permissions are ok), and (3)
restart JSPWiki.  You can/should also set log4j.appender.FileLog.File
(or, whatever other appender identifier you may be using, in
jspwiki.properties) so you have access to the log file as well.