From Meenakshi Sundaram <sundar2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hello World!!
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:11:19 GMT
Hi Janne & et.all,

I would like to join JspWiki and contribute to the project. I did a quite a bit of reading
about JspWiki and came to know that the project was incubated into Apache. Congrats Janne
and all of you working on the project and best wishes!!

Currently I installed JspWiki and played around with it. It looks impressive and I got very
much interested in it and decided to contribute to the project. I am figuring our how to set
up the source code in eclipse and build JspWiki. Hopefully I get it working soon!

Regarding me: I am Sundar, Working as a developer from India. I have designed and developed
various projects in my career and passionate about software development. For long time I was
looking for a open source project which matches my interest and now I found this one!!!

Hello Everybody! Looking forward to contributing to the project!

-Sundar