From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: auth problems with Oracle AS
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:02:04 GMT
Heya!

I seem to recall that OAS and JSPWiki just don't play together, as OAS
installs its own SecurityManager.  You'd need to turn it off.

Other possibility would be to enumerate all the permissions that
JSPWiki requires, and grant them in your jspwiki.policy file.

Andrew, correct me if I remember wrong.

/Janne