From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move DependencyManagement <scope/>s to child poms?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:37:15 GMT
Hi,

they're needed for compiling/running SiteGeneratorTest, which updates the
site files:

* jspwiki-war:classes, which contains o.a.w.Release
* commons-io and commons-lang, to make use of o.a.c.io.FileUtils and
o.a.c.lang.StringUtils respectively
* log4j, used in SiteGeneratorTest, and junit to run the test in this file

all dependencies are test scoped in this module. Btw, just noticed, could
we push junit down to our jspwiki-builder? Most probably it's going to be
defined in all the modules..

br,
juan pablo