From Ichiro Furusato <ichiro.furus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDK 7 for JSPWiki?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:12:00 GMT
Glen, we don't know each other. I wish you would stop raising questions and
making assumptions about either me or my character. You have questioned
mine. I have not questioned yours. All people have different reasons for
contributing to public projects, sometimes driven by one's own requirements
rather than some notion of altruism. I did not mention a "work"
requirement, nor any mention of whether or not I am being paid for that
work, nor is that any of your business. I find your comments both rude and
unnecessary.

I have had extensive exposure to the JSPWiki code base for many years and
have offered to provide a fairly substantial improvement to the project.
Since you seem to be in charge around here now I suppose you are deciding
on the proper directions for the project. I didn't realise you were the one
deciding why and how people were to contribute, the gatekeeper to Apache
JSPWiki. I don't need to pass your door. If you prefer I'll stop offering
to contribute. Unless you'd prefer I take what you say in the future with a
grain of salt.     ...

Ichiro