From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache JSPWiki graduated as TLP
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 08:45:01 GMT
very nice, it took "some time", but we are finally there.
Thanks for all your efforts Juan Pablo, I think you deserve most credits.

kind regards,
Harry

(I cannot do much the coming 2 weeks as I am on vacation)

//Sent from my Nexus 7
Op 18 jul. 2013 00:41 schreef "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <
juanpablo.santos@gmail.com> het volgende: