From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache JSPWiki graduated as TLP
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 20:14:46 GMT
I like that...plus everyone else gets to see the tweets we get.  We may
want to wait a few days until we get an updated private list without the
"incubator" part.

Glen

On 07/19/2013 02:59 PM, Janne Jalkanen wrote:
> Practical tip: switch it to jspwiki-private@ list - that way anyone can recover the password
if necessary. Or create a separate jspwiki-social mailing list that contains the people that
need access to twitter.

> /Janne
>
> On Jul 18, 2013, at 02:07 , Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, great news!  Just tweeted!  BTW, I switched the twitter email away from Janne,
who stated before he's stepping down with graduation, to my email address (password same as
usual, email me if you've forgotten it) but it's all yours Juan Pablo or Harry (or other team
members) if you'd like to handle the Twitter emails instead.