From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache JSPWiki graduated as TLP
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 23:07:17 GMT
Yes, great news!  Just tweeted!  BTW, I switched the twitter email away
from Janne, who stated before he's stepping down with graduation, to my
email address (password same as usual, email me if you've forgotten it)
but it's all yours Juan Pablo or Harry (or other team members) if you'd
like to handle the Twitter emails instead.

Glen