From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing updates to language files...
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 14:43:40 GMT
Hi,

that build failed b/c of UndefinedPagesPluginTest#testCount; right now
don't know if the Jenkins node that launched the build was having stale
data (probably from prior ant builds) mangling the build, or just that test
depending on execution order. I've just wiped out the workspace so the next
build should run fine.. if I'm not mistaken, that is.

As for SiteGeneratorTest, it uses o.a.w.TranslationsCheck, which was an
utility class to check for missing resources inside Eclipse.
SiteGeneratorTest is another utility class to update some pages of the site
(i.e.: http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/development/translations.html)
and, as it expects some directory structure outside the build, it doesn't
make any asserts, just outputs a lot of noise.

As for the incomplete translations, right now they're almost complete (more
or less 3 to 10 entries missing per language out of ~800), so I'd prefer to
leave them in svn, at least until they're far more incomplete, let's say
below 90%? What we should do, appart from the appeal, is to move them to a
specific module (jspwiki-i18n-de, jspwiki-i18n-en, and so on under
jspwiki-i18n), WDYT?

br,
juan pablo