From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential defect after creating new user on version 2.9.1
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 14:54:03 GMT
Hi Ichiro,

a very similar exception was fixed in 2.9.1-svn-9 (some background on it:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg08303.html),
but this was before releasing 2.9.1, if I recall correctly. Could you
switch your log level to debug to see if it is the same issue? Also, could
you delete your tomcat/work dir in order to ensure that there aren't old
classes triggering the exception?

thanks,
juan pablo