From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switch website ChangeLog to a link to our SVN file?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 15:02:40 GMT
Sounds good, I'll happily switch to the link to the SVN changelog, and
keep quiet about it and hope you never get around to doing the second
part.  :)

I still think you're adding more complexity for something that won't
gain that much more benefit, however the idea you're planning (svn
commits automatically updating the website) could be useful for other
things, so if you want to guinea pig the Change Log page I guess that's
OK.  However, I'm not sure we would want to link website updates and the
running of SiteGeneratorTest (if I understand you correctly), as mvn
test -Dtest=SiteGeneratorTest has so far for me been a common command to
run, I don't think we'd want the website to update on account of anybody
running that command (if that's your plan).  Perhaps using the
maven-exec-plugin to run a separate class (outside the tests) would be a
cleaner implementation.

Glen