From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing updates to language files...
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 13:14:07 GMT
Hi team, JSPWiki tests are failing
(https://builds.apache.org/job/JSPWiki/126/console, search on
"SiteGeneratorTest") because of a very small amount of translation
updates needed in Mandarin, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian,
French, Finnish, and German--I guess I should (1) remove the superfulous
translations (those in the foreign language but not in the main English
file) reported and (2) create a GitHub "GIST" (web page of sorts)
listing what we're missing (or should they be separate JIRAs or?--not
everyone has a JIRA account though) and (3) make appeals via Twitter for
people knowledgeable in any of those seven languages to provide
translations?