incubator-jspwiki-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jim Willeke (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (JSPWIKI-777) JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 16:58:20 GMT
Jim Willeke created JSPWIKI-777:
-----------------------------------

             Summary: JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
                 Key: JSPWIKI-777
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-777
             Project: JSPWiki
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Core & storage
    Affects Versions: 2.8.4
            Reporter: Jim Willeke
            Priority: Critical


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Markus Napp <mnapp@arago.de>
Date: Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Subject: Re: JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
To: "jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org" <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>


Since I'm experiencing the same issue I wanted to chip in.

By mistake I ended up copying the JSPWiki.jar from our (working) 2.8.2
into an installation of 2.8.4.

For whatever reason that solved the behavior. The version would then be
displayed (as expected) as 2.8.2 but all the broken behavior from that
version (collapsible lists don't work, change note overwriting all older
change notes) were fixed and links would point reliably to lowercase pages.

I get that "Camel Case" issue with 2.8.3 and 2.8.4 from the stable
packages (fresh installation). We have an installation from the old stable
2.8.2 package that works just fine.


Additional information:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Willeke <jim@willeke.com>
Date: Sun, May 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: JSPWiki converting all links to lead uppercase
To: JSPWiki Support <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>


We have version 2.8.4 and the condition we run into is:

We created pages programmatically sometime back on an older version. (Sorry, do not know what
version) similar to: http://ldapwiki.willeke.com/wiki/aFPServer

Now, when we have a link to this page: http://ldapwiki.willeke.com/wiki/2.16.840.1.113719.1.1.6.1.0
and click the link for [aFPServer] we end up on being asked to create the page [AFPServer]

So the [aFPServer] page is effectively orphaned never to be found again.

No change in platform. Linux/Tomcat. I am sure we have changed versions or both Linux (SLES
11 to 11.2)  and TomCat (but still 6.x). 

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message