From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switch JSPWiki from Ant to Maven on Jenkins, also @ analysis.a.o
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 23:06:11 GMT
Hi
@Jake
Sonar build don't run on builds.a.o (so don't add sonar build here
https://builds.apache.org/job/JSPWiki I removed that).
Sonar builds run on analysis.a.o/jenkins/ so here
https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/jspwiki
I have configured the build on analysis.a.o and it will run soon (when
executor available)

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au