From Caio Carrara <caiocarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Are there space for a new contributor?
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 02:32:58 GMT
Hi everyone!

My name is Caio Carrara, I'm brazilian software developer and I work with
Java there some time... I recently finished my college and nowadays I'm
"just working". That let me with some free-time that now I want to use to
contribute with some open source project.

I've checked out the trunk, but I thought that was little confusing the
situation of Ant and Maven, like I could see by last emails sent to the
list. So, since I know and usually use Maven, is MVN3_BRANCH a better
choice to a first build?

Well, at the moment I want just say a first hello and start use JSPWiki...
Advices?

Best regards,

ps.: I'm sorry about my poor english, I'm training.
--
*Caio W. C. Carrara*
*Programador e Consultor em soluções Web.*