From Chun Yong Chong <cych...@siswa.um.edu.my>
Subject Re: Offer to re-modularize jspwiki source code
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 13:38:22 GMT
Hi Glen!

Thanks for the feedback. I fully understand your concern. I would not
attempt to change any component/structure of the source code but rather
provide a high-level design view of JSPWiki to fellow developers. This
high-level design view will solely depend on the structure of the source
code. For example, components/classes that behave similarity (method call,
shared variable, share data, etc.) will be clustered into the same package
diagram. Ultimately, I hope the resulting high-level design view can
improve the modularity of future release of JSPWiki