From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Switch JSPWiki from Ant to Maven on Jenkins, also @ analysis.a.o
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 20:13:45 GMT
Hi,

apologies on asking more or less for the same thing twice, but we have one
more Jenkins job to move to Maven. Specifically,
https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/jspwiki/ performs "ant Sonar
-Dsonar.*=..." and we would like it to perform a two step build: first "mvn
clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true" followed by "mvn sonar:sonar" (btw,
do we have to add any special property or it's enough declaring the maven
Sonar plugin, nothing to do,..?)

thx! :-)