From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven status
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 08:55:02 GMT
Hi,

mvn_branch currently has defined maven-gpg-plugin, which signs generated
artifacts only via mvn gpg:.... However, we should have a "deploy" profile
which generates binaries, sources, javadocs and sign all them so we can mvn
deploy -Dgpg.passphrase and have all done

As we're doing mvn clean install on CI (or at least requested it) I'll try
to sync mvn_branch with current trunk (tomorrow?)tonight, so we can perform
the clean move to multimodule

br,
juan pablo