From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject trunk going multimodule?
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 19:34:05 GMT
Hi all,

after doing some testing, I think MVN3_BRANCH is ready to become trunk.
Some things to note, though:
- o.a.w.Release will point to 2.10.0-svn-0, and all the pom.xml files will
state version 2.10.0-SNAPSHOT.
- current trunk will be moved to JSPWIKI_2_9_2_BRANCH
- checkstyle & codestyle files should probably be moved to another folder
(?)
- some autogenerated files still appear on ./jspwiki-war: rss.rdf and
tests/build/webtests (also happens at current trunk)
- UTF-8 conf should be added to tomcat7 plugin (again, ?)

is it OK to move trunk to JSPWIKI_2_9_2_BRANCH and MVN3_BRANCH to trunk?
I'll wait a couple of hours before performing the change

br,
juan pablo