From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tests/etc/dependencyfindertasks.properties and tests/etc/log4j.properties
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 21:07:54 GMT
Hi,

+1 on removing tests/etc/log4j.properties

unsure about dependencyfindertasks.properties; it's a config file for
needed for the api-diff target, which in turn, needs also
DependencyFinder.jar [#1], which is neither downloaded nor provided, so
right now that target isn't working out of the box.

As DependencyFinder isn't on a Central, probably it's easier to drop the
dependencyfindertasks.properties file + entire api-diff target on build.xml
and switch to Clirr [#2] on pom.xml, wdyt?

br,
juan pablo

[#1]: http://www.shodor.org/~pjacobs/DependencyFinder/docs/tasks/index.html
[#2]: http://mojo.codehaus.org/clirr-maven-plugin/