From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mavenization proceeding...
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 22:40:28 GMT
Hi Glen,

+1 here

some additional notes: javadoc, xref, rat and cobertura reports are getting
generated right now at MVN3_BRANCH, whereas Selenium execution is almost
done (it's basically adding one web.xml and a properties file per remaining
IT module + setting up and tearing down hsqldb when appropriate).

I would also add:

step 4) Move the dist process over, delete on the Ant side and switch CI
jobs to Maven (therefore resolving JSPWIKI-773)

step 6) going multimodule:
6.0.- merge trunk into MVN3_BRANCH
6.1.- current trunk becomes branch jspwiki-2.9.2
6.2.- MVN3_BRANCH becomes trunk
6.3.- trunk becomes 2.10-svn, in order to be able to tackle JSPWIKI-303 +
modularize jspwiki-war

br,
juan pablo