From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1486410 - in /incubator/jspwiki/branches/MVN3_BRANCH: ./ jspwiki-it-tests/ jspwiki-it-tests/jspwiki-it-test-custom-absolute-urls/ jspwiki-it-tests/jspwiki-it-test-custom-jdbc/ jspwiki-it-tests/jspwiki-it-test-custom-jdbc/src/ jspwiki-it-te...
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 12:14:21 GMT
Just my non-binding $0.02: If the files should not be part of the
classpath or subsequent (binary) distribution, i.e., if you're just
going to hardcode a reference in some test script to
src/main/resources/hsql-userdb-teardown.ddl, it's probably best to just
keep them in the src/main (or test)/config folder instead:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html.

/resources are usually best if you're loading the file via classpath
reference or if the file will actually become part of the distribution.
Keeping them split makes it clearer the role the file plays in the
application.

Regards,
Glen

On 05/26/2013 07:51 AM, juanpablo@apache.org wrote:
> Added: incubator/jspwiki/branches/MVN3_BRANCH/jspwiki-it-tests/jspwiki-selenium-tests/src/main/resources/hsql-userdb-teardown.ddl
> URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/jspwiki/branches/MVN3_BRANCH/jspwiki-it-tests/jspwiki-selenium-tests/src/main/resources/hsql-userdb-teardown.ddl?rev=1486410&view=auto
> --- incubator/jspwiki/branches/MVN3_BRANCH/jspwiki-it-tests/jspwiki-selenium-tests/src/main/resources/hsql-userdb-teardown.ddl
(added)
> +++ incubator/jspwiki/branches/MVN3_BRANCH/jspwiki-it-tests/jspwiki-selenium-tests/src/main/resources/hsql-userdb-teardown.ddl
Sun May 26 11:51:53 2013