From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 - 2nd RC?
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:58:02 GMT
Hi!

well, I went through asking at general@i.a.o, legal-discuss@a.o, read all
the licenses, removed what wasn't strictly unnecesary on the NOTICE file.
When in doubt, also checked with Sonar's Dependencies view at analysis.a.o
to see where a given dependency is used by other projects and then checked
their NOTICE files. Don't know if there's any extra check that could be
made on N&L files, but I think that a reasonable effort has been made to
ensure those files are ok, so TL;DR: I hope so :O)

rgrds,
juan pablo