From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting closer with Maven build...
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 20:44:46 GMT
both :-) the pity is that tomcat7:run isn't fine yet, it's assuming JSPs
are under src/main/webapp and some other things, but a mvn clean install is
doable

I'm opening a few jiras regarding the mvn build and retargetting
JSPWIKI-651 as "initial maven support", so it can be closed after this
change and we can track maven support more easily (JSPWIKI-651 is somewhat
bloated right now)

br,
juan pablo

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com> wrote:

> Which "problem", that of Jaxen bringing in a dozen or so sub-dependencies
> or the fact that the Maven WAR wasn't working properly OOTB as I had
> mentioned below?  I had assumed you were talking about the former problem,
> which of course would be solved by making the dependency exclusions you
> mentioned, but if you meant the latter, awesome!
>
> Glen
>

> On 04/04/2013 02:48 PM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:
>
>> Hi Glen,
>>
>> was able to test, the problem went away when excluding the transitive
>> dependencies from jaxen. Haven't committed that change yet b/c still need
>> to do some tests (have some issues with encoding, most probably unrelated
>> to this issue, but I'd better check), so feel free to do it if you want
>>
>> br,
>> juan pablo
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <
>> juanpablo.santos@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Glen,
>>>
>>> the precompile JSPs option is available through the *-tomcat targets
>>> (line
>>> 1124 onwards) on build.xml, and are meant to enable running the webapp