From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Plugins
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 08:29:48 GMT
Hi,

I'd prefer a Jira per plugin. I'll create a "Contributions" component on
Jira this afternoon, so we can reach all contributed
plugins/filters/templates/whatever from one URL

Also, another possibility could be set up a jspwiki-extras account on
github/google code/etc., granting commit access per request (something
similar to what is done on Jenkins). @all: WDYT?

br,
juan pablo