From Ichiro Furusato <ichiro.furus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Plugins
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:49:00 GMT
As someone with dozens of plugins and very little time, it's very
unlikely I'll be able to spend the administrative time to create and
manage my own Google Code project. For those with only one
or two plugins the overhead would be even higher.

Without sounding too pessimistic, this approach (I believe) will
tend to minimise input, rather than maximise it. There aren't that
many people willing to manage entire projects composed of just
one or two plugins. I'm not sure what the ideal solution is, but this
(frankly) doesn't sound like it. Perhaps more dialogue about how
to balance the input of contributors vs. the need for stable releases
is in order...

Ichiro