From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Using JSPWiki Page for Pure data
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:58:10 GMT
Hi Terry,

this is done via JSON-RPC, have a look at the search page to see how it works!

Regards
  Florian

On 16.03.2013 23:55, Terry Steichen wrote:
> I have an extensive site with thousands of JSPWiki pages and many JSP's as well.  They
all share a standard look/feel.  What I'd like to do is take a JSON-encoded string and send
it back to a requesting client.

> I imagine I'm missing something very basic.  But I can't figure out how to direct the
response back so it ONLY contains the JSON-encoded response (with none of the HTML stuff that
form the look/feel of all pages).

> I realize I can use a special purpose JSP, but for a variety of reasons, I'd like to
do it within the JSPWiki framework.  My brain has gone numb on this.  Any thoughts would be
welcome (and I hope I've explained the matter sufficiently).