From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject Using JSPWiki Page for Pure data
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:55:45 GMT
I have an extensive site with thousands of JSPWiki pages and many JSP's
as well.  They all share a standard look/feel.  What I'd like to do is
take a JSON-encoded string and send it back to a requesting client.

I imagine I'm missing something very basic.  But I can't figure out how
to direct the response back so it ONLY contains the JSON-encoded
response (with none of the HTML stuff that form the look/feel of all pages).

I realize I can use a special purpose JSP, but for a variety of reasons,
I'd like to do it within the JSPWiki framework.  My brain has gone numb
on this.  Any thoughts would be welcome (and I hope I've explained the
matter sufficiently).

Terry Steichen