From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject All unit tests running with Maven pom...
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:54:39 GMT
The webtest ones still need to be done.  The last unit test I was having
a problem with, StressTestProvider, was merely because I hadn't
installed RCS yet ("sudo apt-get install rcs" with Ubuntu Linux).  But
that's working now for me.  (Although we have an issue:
StressTestProvider uses the deprecated RCS -- what should the test
replace it with?)

I'll work on creating the JSPWiki WAR next within the pom.xml, as I
suspect it might be used by the webtests.  (i.e., Maven may want to have
it created prior to the run of the webtests).

Cheers,
Glen