From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject two changelog files?
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:01:15 GMT
I noticed we're presently maintaining two changelog files (two more than
the vast majority of other Apache projects ;-) with the same info in both:

(1)
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/jspwiki/site/trunk/content/jspwiki/development/changelog.mdtext?view=markup

(2)
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/jspwiki/trunk/ChangeLog?view=markup

Why don't we just have the website hyperlink to (2) (or
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/jspwiki/trunk/ChangeLog?view=co)
and we're done?  People do open source for technical development, to
keep their skills sharp.  Most have enough secretarial headaches in
their day jobs without needing more on their volunteer jobs, and the
more busywork we insist upon the more they will go to other projects.

Glen