From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Plugins
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:21:06 GMT
Please.  It takes 5-10 minutes to setup a GitHub or Google Code account,
it's a fully legitimate skill most developers already have today (and if
they don't, they certainly aren't the worse off for learning) and a
large chunk of developers (especially including those with "dozens of
plugins"), already have one.  We don't want to be managing any junky or
ignored plugins either--if it's no good, we can just remove the
reference to them from our plugins page.  I already have one for both:
https://code.google.com/p/kohmori/ and https://github.com/gmazza ;
they're nothing to create today.

Glen