From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bouncing mails
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:25:16 GMT
To be honest I did not.
I was assuming that the everything to the example.com domain would be
blackholed (aliased to /dev/null), but that surely doesn't have to be the
case on the Jenkins servers.
The tests that are currently causing these emails to be sent are not
explicitly testing email functionality, but the email is a side effect
(creating JSPWiki test accounts), I have to dig into the tests to see if we
can disable the emails.
Or is there some sort of email blackhole address available in ASF that we
can use to send test mails to ?

kind regards,
Harry